• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP300V Output?

MCV

Does anyone have a closeup photo of something they have printed with a Roland 300V. I am in the market for a printer and would like to gather as much info as possible. Any help would be awesome.

blackicefx

I have a 300v but keep in mind, you're going to be losing a bit in the photo vs just having a sample printed by a vendor...

Let me know if you still want a photo...

Matthew
BlackIceFX

Personally, up real close (i.e. less than 8 inches) the quality is slightly grainy... this is definitely NOT a photo printer), however over 12 inches I think the quality is great for the level of printer and the price. I have printed photo reproductions that if viewed from a foot or more, it looks great.

$.02

benjercorp

Get a few sample prints from your distributor.
jajajja they will give you samples of something print in a noritsu and then claim.
this was printed on a roland printer...

MCV

Thank you for the replies. I will try the distributor route, do you guys recommend anyone in particular?

shazair

I have just bought one 6 months ago and love it, like mathew said not photo print worthy
but all else is great.

What are you using it for? If you really have a nitch for things that only have to be 28" printed that's great otherwise go big or go home. We love our 540. Just can't see not being able to do a 3' banner.