• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sp300v pump replacement?

speedymaui

Aloha everyone

I just joined signs 101 for the great technical information posted on this forum.

I own a sp300v - i've had it for 3 yrs. without ANY issues and i've always kept up with a bi weekly maintenance schedule. In the past several weeks i started getting banding in all colors, i replaced cap tops, wipers, scrapper and dampners, the issue continued, but not as bad. Yesterday, it started again (banding) all colors and the yellow had magenta contamination also. My out of state dealer (tech dept) told me to replace the pump at this point. I've ordered a pump, but the dealer has told me that i will have to find out the code for service mode start? they can NOT give me the code (i guess it's top secret)?

Does anyone know where i could find instructions for pump replacement and the code? I will have to do all the work myself, sense i live in hawaii and my dealer is in California :( No warranty left!
It doesn't look like a difficult job - just need basic instructions and the secret code.

-thanks for your time and any information anyone can provide.
mike

speedygraphicsmaui.com

Gabriel

Hi,

Is that an old pump (Mimaki like) and you want to replace it with a new one, with installation kit and everything? If you need instructions, I have a pump replacement procedure pdf file and I can give it to you.