• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sp300v pump unit

hailo

Hello:
When I attempt to do a head cleaning, I hear a horrid noise coming from the pump unit. Any advice on that, as far as troubleshooting? Or how to determine that I need a new one? Why does this happen? Any help would be appreciated.

CS-SignSupply

Take off the front covers and take a look. With a flashlight, you should be able to see if and where it is leaking.

Post a picture or two here for all to see and I bet you will get plenty of assistance. Even this late on the East Coast.

hailo

I had bought some cap tops earlier this year and never put them in. I just put them in and it is looking good with no leaks...could it have been a clogged hose?

CS-SignSupply

Very well could have been a clogged captop/hose... I have also seen the hose/tube come disconnected from the bottom of the captop on most third-party caps therefore causing a leak.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I had bought some cap tops earlier this year and never put them in. I just put them in and it is looking good with no leaks...could it have been a clogged hose?

We are not too far away from Riverside CA. We can send a tech to take a look. Pm for more info.

Dakotagrafx

I had a similar experience, I had pinched the hose in the threads of the waste ink container - blew off the caps from the extra ink outlets on the pump and made a noise and a big mess