• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sp300v,soaked head, still no print

marleyjoeb

update, I checked fuses at main board, both we blown, f2, f3 - installed new fuses, did continuity test and now fine....still no ink on test print...when we do a power clean (5x) now, there is no fluid in container...it seems there may be air in the system? is there a way to flush system from the cartridge forward? any ideas other than calling tech would be fantastic! joe

artbot

do you mean flush toward the cartridge. if so yes. and it works much better than "from" the cart'. you'll need a plastic refillable. put the solution into the cart pull the ink into the line then aggressively blast the fluid back into the cart'. you will hear a blast of bubbles as the line empties.

make sure your pumps didn't dry out during the repair. you can force solution through them. a good sign that they are clogged is to squeeze them. you will hear the brittle crack of dried ink.