• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP540V c/k channel problem

npelectronic

Hi.I have problem with cyan/black print.There is attachment.Does anybody knows where is problem?

Attachments

• IMAG0346.jpg
    IMAG0346.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 73

npelectronic

How?I try crossover cables and problems from C/B goes to M/Y channel.So problems is definitely somewhere in C/B sections.I print last time before 10 days.Turn on,do some test print-OK.When try print job C/B uncontrolled print.

bachaar

Hi.I have problem with cyan/black print.There is attachment.Does anybody knows where is problem?
in sp 540 the yellow and magenta is in same head
you can revese the cables cards between magenta and yellow if the problem move to yellow here you have a problem in cable card you can check it if you repace it with another
but if the problem stay in magenta here you must replace the head

npelectronic

i crossover both cables from CB to MY and problems move from CB to MY.So that is indicators both printheads and printhead cables are good.Problem is somewhere behind.

bachaar

concerning problem with c/b return of main board check the fuses and the transistors C4131 ( NPN) the value between N and N YOU MUST FIND IT 36 OR 37

bachaar

i crossover both cables from CB to MY and problems move from CB to MY.So that is indicators both printheads and printhead cables are good.Problem is somewhere behind.
concerning problem with c/b return of main board check the fuses and the transistors C4131 ( NPN) the value between N and N YOU MUST FIND IT 36 OR 37

bachaar

hi all
i have prob with Rs 640 printing machine
i installed head and i save the serial number " head rank "
machine work normal in service menu
but in normal service i have error message " wrong head is installed "
i update the new firmware 3.9
i inistialise the all settings
but same problem
note " we bought heads for roland home
thanks*

bachaar

wrong head is installed

hi all
i have prob with Rs 640 printing machine
i installed head and i save the serial number " head rank "
machine work normal in service menu
but in normal service i have error message " wrong head is installed "
i update the new firmware 3.9
i inistialise the all settings
but same problem
note " we bought heads for roland home
thanks*

Gabriel

You will have to replace those print-heads. Those are old print-heads. Despite that thing, they are working on SP, SC and SJ series.
Good luck with that!

bachaar

thank you sir
machine was work good with 4 old heads but now when i replace only yellow head i have this problem also i replace it with another heads but same problem
is this problem for main board
best regards