• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sp540v cyan issue

jason91

Need advise from you experts. Just started back to work after all this quarantine. Printer has been on but has been idle for weeks. Yesterday was going to start back printing and all the heads had quiet a bit of drop out in them. After pulling some ink with a syringe and doing several cleanings all the drop out was gone. However when i print cyan only it looks real cloudy like its starving for ink...Its oversraying a little too. But the cyan test print is beautiful?? i cleaned encoder stripe and tried running alot of cyan, but still the same? any ideas? Static maybe?

Chriswagner92

Have you done an environment match since getting back? Probably won't do anything, but that was always the first thing I did when I had problems on my 540

player

I had that once and the damper was clogged. Careful if you change the damper not to crack the stem (carburetor) where it mounts to the head.