• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP540V value

Davesign21

Was thinking of upgrading my machine, and the trade in price seems low, this machine was just serviced, has recent 200 size cartridges and woks just fine. Has between 700-1000 printing and cutting hours in it. What can I sell it for myself w/o trading it in.

TimToad

I'm not sure, we're running with a VP540 that's getting up there in age and a Gerber ION Solara flatbed that when its running good is pretty impressive.

With the added Asian cooking feature yours have, that's gotta be worth something. LOL

threeputt

Same boat I'm in.

Don't want to trade my machine in. My SP-540V is currently in the member to member classifieds on this forum.

The machine's price is under market. Just want to move it before month's end. Heck of a good deal for someone in the NW that wants to make some money this summer.