• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP750 error code 0011

Gearjammer

I have a Roland SP750 that has unfortunately been thru a big storm and has been damaged electronically.
I had to replace several boards in the machine, ( Main Board, Servo Board & Print Carriage Board )
This allowed the machine to power up and enter into upgrade mode which then allowed me to load the firmware, the machine completes all this and when restarted it powers up with this error 0011 and nothing I do seems to make any difference.

The problem that I now have is this error code ( 0011 ) that is not documented in the service manual, does anyone have any information or ideas as to what this error is and how to resolve it?

(pulling my hair out & not much left)

GTSTech_1

Would like to help you, however I have never heard of a SP750. Nor can I find any reference to error code "0011", there is a "0111, and 0110".:help:

Gearjammer

Found the problem, it was a damaged wire on the media feed motor, that and initalization which then gave me normal operation and let me complete the setup of the machine. thanks anyway.

PS SP750 is the same as a SP540 just shorter.