Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Space Age font ID

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by williamson design, Jun 21, 2006.

1. williamson design

williamson design Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Looking for this font or something similar. Im wasting more time looking for it, than if I come to someone who might recognize it.

Thanks in advance

Glen

[​IMG]

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
  3. Steve C.

Steve C. Very Active Member

May 22, 2003
    I don't thinks its a font. The P follows the stroke of the A and the second A is reversed. Probably hand drawn. You may find something close.

4. williamson design

williamson design Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Thanks for the input.

Forgot to mention, this is for a CD project & they are looking for something with a russian feel. So per your suggestions, I offered them something similar in that style, and they are leaning towards either ITC Stenberg or Aleksei from myfonts.com.

I also sent along 4 examples form dafont.com

I am so glad I found this site

Thanks again
    Glen

5. williamson design

williamson design Member

Jun 20, 2005
    Just for kicks ,I took the original image into Illustrator and basically redesigned my own letters using the few that were available. (don't ask, its what they want)

Glen

[​IMG]