• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Spare Parts for Fujifilm Acuity 1600LED II

muelli75

Hi!

Does anybody know, where we can get some spare parts for Fujifilm Acuity 1600LED II in Europe (or might in Asia)?

Please do not mention Fujifilm itself.

Thank you in advance!

Martin

AlsEU

What kind of the parts? Some of them may be pretty standard, but some others are designed for this machine and may be difficult to find...

muelli75

We need some filters and the black tubes through the pumps. And of course we need a tech-manual or repairmanual.
Didnt know where to replace the filters, but the technician mentioned it on the phone. I looked for some filters in the machine, in the first step I didnt find some.

Any chance to get one of these things above?

I had the plan, that a technician should do some annual maintenance - but as he said, he wants to earn 1.700 euro for 2-3 hours of work - I decide to do it by myself. Have a lot of experiance with my very old Mimaki JV33-260.

Thanks again!

AlsEU

Tubes for ink pumps are assembled for this specific printer (and there were changes within last years), so it may be difficult to find them somewhere else than Fujifilm (by the way, why you don't want to buy parts from them?). Which filters do you mean? Air filters in the carriage (above the subtank)? Ink filters in the carriage? The air filter in the ink box?

muelli75

Tubes for ink pumps are assembled for this specific printer (and there were changes within last years), so it may be difficult to find them somewhere else than Fujifilm (by the way, why you don't want to buy parts from them?). Which filters do you mean? Air filters in the carriage (above the subtank)? Ink filters in the carriage? The air filter in the ink box?

Hm, we need all the filters which should be replaced after one year of usage. I cant name it, because we dont have a maintenceplan.

I didnt want to buy at fujifilm, because I think they wont sell to me - or they sell to a very high price, like the servicecosts of the annual maintenance.
And I think they dont want / arent able to deliver the right parts, because they do everything to bother the customer - because they want to "sell their technician".

But for now, I think I have to try it by fujifilm because we need the tubes ...

If anybody knows an european supplier (exept digiprint-supplies.com, which cant deliver in the next weeks :-( ) please let me know.

Thank you in advance!

AlsEU

The main part replaced after a year in this machine is an ink tube in the pump. Maybe the air filter in the box, where the ink pumps are located, but it depends how dirty it is (remember that if you replace this filter, you need to check/calibrate the pressures in the ink system, especially negative pressure). If you use the wiper a lot, maybe the rubber blade. Other filters imho should be replaced, when it's needed.
Of course, I'm not giving you the suggestions from the yearly maintenance list (ask Fuji for the list, they should give you such document, it exists for sure).