• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Speaking of nice wood : ) very realistic fake wood.

Andy D

I wasn't involved on this project, but I had to share, 1st, because I thought it was a cool sign (it's still in the process of being wired up),
and second, I could believe how realistic the wood appeared... I had to tap on it to tell it wasn't real.
Here is the site the sales person got it from.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160321_162036.jpg
    20160321_162036.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 20160321_162054.jpg
    20160321_162054.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 85

Andy D

I'm not sure, high density foam I guess... I know some of ya'll do these type of signs all the time but we don't,
so it's pretty impressive to me.

letterman7

Texture Plus is a urethane foam product. I have their sample case here. Some pretty neat stuff, from diamond plate to bamboo textures.

letterman7

I haven't. I haven't had an opportunity to use any of their products, unfortunately. I've bought several of their larger samples and was impressed with the quality, though some items are a bit glossy to be realistic.

J Hill Designs

I haven't. I haven't had an opportunity to use any of their products, unfortunately. I've bought several of their larger samples and was impressed with the quality, though some items are a bit glossy to be realistic.

I think I'll request a few samples thanks. Glossy? maybe just an exterior matte spray bomb would take care of it