• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Special Day

Johnny Best

womensday.jpg

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
They are giving 15% off at Lululemon for women's day. Thanks Lulu for sharing this holiday with my wife, it just cost me a few hundred bucks.

Terry01

They are holding again tomorrow for those women who didnt get their make up on or choose a dress and favorite shoes in time.

Last edited:

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
That's a rather creative, yet ultimately sad caricature of International Women's Day; She looks so sad.
This is supposed to be a jubilant day in celebration of women's rights or rather a day to reflect on achieving some semblance of parity between/among genders ... isn't it?

womensday-jpg.139539

This lady looks like she's contemplating suicide LOL.
And I wonder - why the depressing drawing Johnny Best? Or have I misinterpreted this artwork?
Whatever the case - It's nicely drawn and quite creative. I envy your artistic skills! Cheers.

SignsSupport

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
That's a rather creative, yet ultimately sad caricature of International Women's Day; She looks so sad.
This is supposed to be a jubilant day in celebration of women's rights or rather a day to reflect on achieving some semblance of parity between/among genders ... isn't it?

womensday-jpg.139539

This lady looks like she's contemplating suicide LOL.
And I wonder - why the depressing drawing Johnny Best? Or have I misinterpreted this artwork?
Whatever the case - It's nicely drawn and quite creative. I envy your artistic skills! Cheers.

SignsSupport

Looked to me just like a resting face, not sad or happy

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Looked to me just like a resting face, not sad or happy
Maybe.
Perhaps could be that she's not so much the radical feminist type to celebrate the day - but one of the folks who uses the day as a day of protest?... LOL
I just found the drawing quite interesting - She doesn't look happy...

SignsSupport

equippaint

Oh, I did it wrong. Thought it was to celebrate happy endings from around the world. No problem, it cost me less than what tx spent.