• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Special Offers for Signs101 Members

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good afternoon,

I hope that each and every person on this site and their families and friends are staying safe and healthy during these crazy times that we are all living through. In these times it is important that we support each other however we can and all of us here at Airmark would like to help out in any way that we can.

While we have a bit more downtime I wanted to make myself available to answer any questions that you might have about your current Summa equipment and how you might be able to use it to support your local communities by manufacturing products that can be used by those in the medical community as well as first responders. Whether it's making signage for local small businesses, warning labels, or even manufacturing PPE if you are unsure how you can use your Summa equipment to manufacture these items I can help.

Also, we realize that every dollar counts right now and we have some special offers for Signs101 members that we hope will help save you money on any equipment you might be considering. If you need financing we can offer 0% financing or deferred payments for up to 6 months so you can get the equipment you need once things start to return to normal. There is also an offer right now where you can get a free upgrade from an S2 D Series to an S2 T Series cutter.

It is my goal to be as helpful as I can right now for members on this site and the signmaking community as a whole, so please feel free to contact me if there's anything that I can do to help out during these challenging times.

Stay safe and healthy and lets make it a great week!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good morning,

I hope that everyone is staying healthy and keeping busy! Summa released a few cut files for aprons and masks that F-Series users or those with other flatbed cutting tables or lasers can cut out the patterns and I have attached those files to this message in case anyone needs files to start producing these items. I also attached a simple, but fun decal reminding people to wash their hands.

If anyone else has any additional files that might be helpful for users that want to produce these items please upload them into this thread as well. Also, if any current or prospective Summa users have any questions about how they might be able to use their equipment in creative ways to produce helpful items feel free to reach out and I can help.

We also went live today with our 0% financing offer in case anyone might be considering getting a cutter. Let me know if anyone might be interested in seeing some numbers for the promo.

Feel free to reach out if there is anything that I might be able to do to help while we have a little extra downtime.

Make it a great day!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

Attachments

• Apron.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 288
  • mondmaskers_tyvek_laser_v5.PDF
    80.8 KB · Views: 276
  • mondmaskers_tyvek_laser_v5_Filter.PDF
    8.8 KB · Views: 264
  • Wash Your Hands B.pdf
    445.5 KB · Views: 300

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good afternoon,

I hope everyone is having a great week and finding ways to stay busy! Just wanted to remind everyone that we are offering a variety of different promos right now, including the free upgrade offer from Summa(S2 D to S2 T) that a few members have already taken advantage of. The flatbed cutters have some really nice rebates also and there is a deferred payment lease option on those for up to 6 months.

Let me know if I can be a resource for any questions that you might have about any equipment you might be considering while we have some downtime. Even if you have questions about older or used equipment, I can help.

Make it a great week, everyone!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
We have continued to add additional COVID-19 response resources for sign makers to our website including instructions for manufacturing masks, face shields, sanitizer, and medical safety boxes. There is also additional information on the stimulus options included with the CARES Act and how to apply for those benefits.

Here is the link in case anyone is interested - https://www.airmark.com/pages/covid-19-response-resources

I hope everyone has a great week and stays safe and healthy out there!

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext 112
philj@airmark.com