Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Specific Clip Art piece needed

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by SirSlarty, Feb 1, 2007.

1. SirSlarty

SirSlarty Member

Jan 23, 2006
    It's a cartoony worker in a hardhat carrying a hammer in one hand and a wood board in the other. It looks like it's definitely part of a set.

If you have it for purchase or know where I can purchase it that'd be great.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Kenny

Kenny Member

Jul 15, 2003
    Texas
    Try searching toon-a-day.com...looks like thier style of artwork.

3. SirSlarty

SirSlarty Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Thanks Kenny. It does look like theirs but I didn't see it in their online catalog.

4. Kenny

Kenny Member

Jul 15, 2003
    Texas
    Give him a call...I don't think he has all of the available graphics posted.

5. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    I agree toon-a-day . . .

but why don't you just convert the picture you have to vector ?

6. kazoosigns

kazoosigns Member

Dec 12, 2005
    I believe because, since it would be a licensed piece of clipart, converting it to vector would in essence be copying it, and subject to applicable penalties.

7. SirSlarty

SirSlarty Member

Jan 23, 2006
    It's indeed theirs and he said he'll give me it free when I purchase anything else on his site since it's part of a catlogue.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, Kenny.

8. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    I fully agree, however I was under the impression that SirSlarty had the JPG or BMP in an image collection already which would indeed suggest that he had the rights to it do do with it as he pleased . . .

I in know way condone the stealing of art !