Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Specific Real Estate Post

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by Bigdawg, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    Does anyone know where to find this specific sign post? As you can see it has spaced holes for the sign, but the big draw is the rider on top. You can screw down the clamps and it works so much better than a slot.

Thanks

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. AUTO-FX

AUTO-FX Very Active Member

Feb 14, 2010
  3. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    I have one right now on my front lawn. Century 21 has our white house for rent. However, there's is yellow.

The thing is a piece of total crapolla !!

4. slappy

slappy Very Active Member

May 31, 2005
    Earth
  5. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    This one seems to stand up pretty well according to customer. She bought one of the "standard" posts like this and the rider wobbles in the breeze...

Just talked to Century - they don't make the specific one I'm looking for anymore, but the one you posted should work - thanks!

6. slappy

slappy Very Active Member

May 31, 2005
    Earth
    the one from Grimco has the cap you got

the bottom of it however, you could make different size signs, but it don't have a snakeeye screw in hook like what you have pictured. It was different if you can see form the pic.

It came with an insert for in the ground also

7. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    I'm going to have to change out the cap on the Century one, but the rider brackets are the big thing over the others I've seen. Grimco's has a ridge doesn't it? She doesn't like those...

8. petrosgraphics

petrosgraphics Member

Feb 24, 2010
    cape cod, ma
    i just received 15 look-a-likes, it has 2 slots in the cross arm with 2 thumb srews...

we use a lot of these.... do you think i can remember who i got them from, no....

i must be getting old.... can get you the info. on sat. when i get back to the shop...

if you wish.........

9. Bigdawg

Bigdawg Just Me

Jun 8, 2005
    Sunny Florida
    That would be marvelous... thank you :smile:

10. petrosgraphics

petrosgraphics Member

Feb 24, 2010
    cape cod, ma