• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Spectratone book

Stephen Dobson

hello, does anyone have a Gerbercolor Spectratone book that they no longer need / use that is for sale?
Please let me know
Thanks, Steve

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    837.8 KB · Views: 303
I was just discussing this yesterday with another Edge user. We both agreed we would love to have one also. If anyone else has one available please let me know!

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Hello
I'm in the UK
Would you ship?
Can you send a picture too?
Thanks, Steve

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, been a bit crazy in my shop this week. I can ship to UK. Shipping is extra of course. I will try and post some pics over the weekend for you. If not, I will do it on Monday.

Stephen Dobson

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, been a bit crazy in my shop this week. I can ship to UK. Shipping is extra of course. I will try and post some pics over the weekend for you. If not, I will do it on Monday.
Thank you so much for replying. Just let me know about the shipping. I did send an email you your business email today too, didn't want to miss out of the book.
Here's my address to help with shipping costs.
You can email me pictures to esemdesign@aol.com

Stephen Dobson
26 Fairfield Way
Barnet
Hertfordshire
EN5 2BG
UK

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
My UPS is down right now so no cost to UK....yet

Attachments

• front.jpg