• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Speed

What sucks up your time?

• The intake process?

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • Design?

Votes: 31 36.0%
  • Approval from Client?

Votes: 34 39.5%
  • Waiting on Suppliers?

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Production?

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GB2

Old Member
It seems that most of the things that everyone is complaining about could broadly be catagorized as "The Intake Process" in this poll. I'm not sure I understand how "Approval from Client" could take up any of your time on a daily basis and it's the front-runner at the moment. What do you all do, send a design to a client and then just sit by the phone waiting for approval but you can't function in the mean time??

TheSnowman

For this I would have to say "the customer over-complicating the entire process". I voted as "Proof Approval" because they just drag their butt so much and make so many changes sometimes I want to pull my hair out.

Mosh

I voted it because there are alwas PITA's that want "just a little change here" then "a little change there" all until it looks like the first design you gave them....That is my wasted time. And just about all the others mentioned, we even have a NO liotering sign in the shop, at the bottom it says "this is not a sample sign"