• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

spent the weekend working in a true paradise... and shot video on the drive back...

trimguy

I followed a drunk driver going out to Hana on New years morning. Half way through he hit the block wall at the entrance to a single lane bridge. It probably saved his life, since he didnt go over one of those cliffs.

skyhigh

Oh boy....? The only way we could see how beautiful it is, would be to drive off the cliff. I didn't even see a deer run across the road..... but hell, I'll just go look out my back door for that.

You don't happen to go that way during the daylight hours, do ya?

"Arguably" is kinda an understatment.

Sticky Signs

Kinda reminds me of the first time I drove to Whistler before they fixed the highway for the Olympics. Not quite as twisty-turney but I did have fog, rain, snow and icy mountain roads to contend with. My knuckles have never been so white.
Wicked video!

iSign

Thanks sticky... I thought it was a pretty wicked challenge, and enjoyed the lack of traffic!!

Sky, didnt you see the sunrise pic from the trip out? ...on FB?

OldPaint

i got a problem with it. i been on that drive to hanna. yes it is twisty, BUT.....that video is just a couple pieces looped over and over. seen the same concrete abutment in the same location..........i know better. google MAUI, and look at the road on the map. the pretties part of that drive, is from HANA, SOUTH, 330 & 31!!!! when we was there in 95, the car rental company told us IF we went to hana, that we should return from there NORTH, the way we went. IF we went past hana SOUTH.........the car rental insurance would not cover anything!!!!!

iSign

i got a problem with it. i been on that drive to hanna. yes it is twisty, BUT.....that video is just a couple pieces looped over and over. seen the same concrete abutment in the same location..........i know better. google MAUI, and look at the road on the map. the pretties part of that drive, is from HANA, SOUTH, 330 & 31!!!! when we was there in 95, the car rental company told us IF we went to hana, that we should return from there NORTH, the way we went. IF we went past hana SOUTH.........the car rental insurance would not cover anything!!!!!

it ain't no freakin loop dude...

..and that was just 19 minutes out of 69... all just like that.. (I sped the 19 to 8.5, because that looks like it felt to me, behind the wheel)

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like fun
I think you need to replace one of your headlights or have them adjusted.
My 8yr old was watching with me and lifted an eyebrow when he heard some of the lyrics on the soundtrack.....

wayne k
guam usa

iSign

Looks like fun
I think you need to replace one of your headlights or have them adjusted.
My 8yr old was watching with me and lifted an eyebrow when he heard some of the lyrics on the soundtrack.....

wayne k
guam usa

Now Wayne... you and I both know that if you set your 8 year old in front of an iSign video, you did it with your eyes open, & full knowledge of my reputation :wink:

iSign

Here is another bit of a clue as to what this drive is like... Op's ridiculous misperception that I doctored the video inspired me to find this little look at why that was such a preposterous notion, since I could have even shot a video 5 times longer that remained just like that one:

windingroad.jpg