• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Spider Feet?

Nuagedesigns

We've used these in the past for foam core and sintra but 3 x 5 MDO would be way to heavy for a self standing sign with these feet. I would suggest making some sort of easel or your own feet with a longer legs.

Locals Find!

If your using the large or jumbo spider feet. You can use 10 mil coroplast also. I just saw they also have the jumbo adjustable feet that you bolt to your signage too.

LarryB

We've used them with 1/2" coroplast. Size was 2' wide x 4' tall and customer was happy. Only drawback is they tend to rock a little back and forth. 3' x 5' may be a little big.

Firefox

3 x 5 MDO would be way to heavy for a self standing sign with these feet. I would suggest making some sort of easel or your own feet with a longer legs.

I have not seen these in person and can't find the dimensions on the Jumbo size. From the Pics they looked a bit marginal.

Thanks for the info. :thankyou:

Sticky Signs

I got a set of mid- size a while back for testing. First Impressions where not great but I can see the potential for certain applications. 1/2" sintra would probably work pretty good as long as they are not in the wind. Also recommend screwing the feet to the substrate.