Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splash Application Fluid

Discussion in 'General Signmaking Topics' started by OlsonSigns601, Sep 6, 2012.

1. OlsonSigns601

OlsonSigns601 Member

Jul 23, 2011
    Anyone know where I can get it for less than $10 a bottle?

I got case of them at $6 a bottle about 6 months ago. We've been out for a while and I think its time to get some more.

Thanks!

Tags:
  2. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Yeah, make it yourself and it's FREE!!!!

3. OlsonSigns601

OlsonSigns601 Member

Jul 23, 2011
    I know but applications like hours on doors and windows on site, its nice to have.

Especially when it starts to get cold, it will be good to keep some in stock so we can install when its not below zero.

4. john1

john1 Guest

Splash works good like rapid tac but for cold weather i'd recommend rapid tac 2 as it's great for windows and dries alot faster. I have installed vehicle lettering in 30 degree weather with it and it works great.

5. Si Allen

Si Allen Very Active Member

Jul 17, 2004
    +1 for Rapid Tac I & II

6. OlsonSigns601

OlsonSigns601 Member

Jul 23, 2011
    We've used Splash when its cold and it works just fine.

I would say its probably the same stuff....
    What I like about the Splash is that its cheaper and you get it in a concentrate so I can order a case of it and it doesn't take up much shelf space.

So as I was saying... looking for cheap cases of Splash. Figure if I found it once maybe someone else has too and remember where they might have gotten it from.

7. Mosh

Mosh Major Contributor

Oct 19, 2009
    Nerbaska
    Yeah, just do it dry, slow your squeegie down and do it hard. Stop wasting your money. Not done a wet ap since the early 90's!!!

8. OlsonSigns601

OlsonSigns601 Member

Jul 23, 2011
    This really isn't a debate on the best way to apply them. You do it your way, we do it ours for many different reasons based on skill, experience and vinyl type.

Just looking to find out if anyone has "wholesale" pricing on this stuff.

9. phototec

phototec Very Active Member

May 23, 2008
    Belton
    Nope, all I can find is it selling for $11.95 to as high as $16.95 plus shipping.

:omg: