• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Splash Application Fluid

OlsonSigns601

Anyone know where I can get it for less than $10 a bottle?

I got case of them at $6 a bottle about 6 months ago. We've been out for a while and I think its time to get some more.

Thanks!

J

john1

I know but applications like hours on doors and windows on site, its nice to have.

Especially when it starts to get cold, it will be good to keep some in stock so we can install when its not below zero.

Splash works good like rapid tac but for cold weather i'd recommend rapid tac 2 as it's great for windows and dries alot faster. I have installed vehicle lettering in 30 degree weather with it and it works great.

OlsonSigns601

We've used Splash when its cold and it works just fine.

I would say its probably the same stuff....
What I like about the Splash is that its cheaper and you get it in a concentrate so I can order a case of it and it doesn't take up much shelf space.

So as I was saying... looking for cheap cases of Splash. Figure if I found it once maybe someone else has too and remember where they might have gotten it from.

Mosh

Yeah, just do it dry, slow your squeegie down and do it hard. Stop wasting your money. Not done a wet ap since the early 90's!!!

OlsonSigns601

Yeah, just do it dry, slow your squeegie down and do it hard. Stop wasting your money. Not done a wet ap since the early 90's!!!

This really isn't a debate on the best way to apply them. You do it your way, we do it ours for many different reasons based on skill, experience and vinyl type.

Just looking to find out if anyone has "wholesale" pricing on this stuff.