Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splash graphics on Trailer, suggestions?

Discussion in 'Designs & Layouts' started by washingtonsignguy, Sep 9, 2010.

1. washingtonsignguy

washingtonsignguy Member

Mar 19, 2010
    My Dad came to me with this project. He flies powered parachutes and just bought this trailer to haul it around with. he wants some graphics for it. No real direction with this one, just wants it to be fun and not stand out too much (no bright colors). Has to have the lame clipart graphic of the PPC. I wanted to get a hold of someone on here who does cartooning and come up with something better than this one, but he doesnt want to pay for that. I dont do too many of these and usually it involves some sort of logo or at least more direction than this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. CheapVehicleWrap

CheapVehicleWrap Very Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    I don't have an enclosed trailer for mine, so if he want's to stand out enclosed is the way to go. BTW, mine's possibly for sale.

Cartoons... try username Thwizzit

3. Sparky

Sparky Active Member

Sep 1, 2007
    John Deaton for cartoonizing anything. Trailer looks like it suits the customers needs.

4. skyhigh

skyhigh Major Contributor

Jun 16, 2005
    PA
    The mountain clipart (on the sides) looks out of place. Its really small, and looks like you stuck it there....just because!!??

I like that the back because that parachute guy is ABOVE the mountains. On the sides, it looks like he's in for a crash landing.

All in all, I like the "windy" stripes.

bwdik

5. signmeup

signmeup Major Contributor

May 5, 2005
    Canada
    Mountain? I thought it was speed boat! Honest.
    Looks good on the back though.

6. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    LOL....I thought it was a speed boat, too.

7. washingtonsignguy

washingtonsignguy Member

Mar 19, 2010
    Okay well ill move things around and repost.