• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

splice not registering....

ABBOTARTDEPT

i printed a large sign on vinyl. 5x9. i have limitations here for lamination so i had to splice into 2 halfs. but one half was a quarter inch longer than the other half. this happens all the time so i have to create the art with that in mind to splice thru where there is only solid color. but i have a job coming up where i cant avoid splicing thru some art. and it never registers right when i do that. so im asking if i suck or does this happen to some others. i use flexi 7.6 and print to mimaki jv3 160. i adjust the splice in the panel tab in the rip and print dialog.

ABBOTARTDEPT

me=no experience with liquid laminate. and i have to print tomorrow regardless. thought id check here for tips before i start. thanks! ill look into the liquid for future stuff.