• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sports sports sports? ZZzzzzzzzz

You into sports?

• Yes, all the time

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Not at all

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
How do you have so much time to do all these things?

Post on here during the day... play all you fantasy sports games, post on OTHER sign forums (or so you say), post on hobby forums and political debate forums ... and run a successful business (or so you say) and visiting winery and all while high on pot gummies?

Hummm...what else ya got in the bag Tim?

untitled

I only watch the same sports I am involved in. So Formula 1 racing and squash. Both are fairly boring to watch for most, however, I like to watch to try and learn something new.

Johnny Best

Went to Watkins Glen in 1967 for the only Formula One Grand Prix race in US at the time. Graham Hill was still racing at that time.
See Tex, its easy to talk sports, you and Toad are even having a conversation about it with him telling you he is a real man.

TimToad

How do you have so much time to do all these things?

Post on here during the day... play all you fantasy sports games, post on OTHER sign forums (or so you say), post on hobby forums and political debate forums ... and run a successful business (or so you say) and visiting winery and all while high on pot gummies?

Hummm...what else ya got in the bag Tim?

I don't get you. Well, actually I do get you. I've seen your kind of immature, cowardly hypocrite my whole life. You're like the chronic drunk at a party, pointing out how much everyone else has had to drink so nobody notices that you have a freaking lampshade on your head and your shorts are down around your ankles. You don't partake in any substances legal or not and nobody has judged you for it, but you're going to be a complete tool and jump my ass every chance you get like the other prick that you are emulating. Then you have the nerve to do it in the only thread category that the moderators can't do anything about. What a coward.

Did I or anyone else rail on you about your recent vacation? NOPE

You're on here more hours per day than anybody, are the first to start thread after thread, talk about how little you have to do, jam someone else up with some snide bullshite, but you don't see anybody else on a crusade like you to do battle with any other single poster the way you do. Member after member has offered advice to just IGNORE and not respond to those you don't like or who you don't agree with, but that would require maturity and humility, two character traits you know NOTHING about.

Nearly everybody else here just responds to the posts and threads. You and your compadre are the only two dhickheads who have to go personal on everything I post.

How dare you go personal the way you do just because the management loves the click counts you generate for them and won't put you in your place.

How I manage my time is my business, I'm happy to compare my multi-tasking skills as well P&L statements with yours any day.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know what, toad..... your name calling and predictable outbursts are about as good as a 4 year old's attempt to stomp his feet and holler til someone tells him to stop. You're no better than a toddler and they have an excuse. What's yours ?? You gonna blame anyone who doesn't agree with you ?? Figures. Just can't get your way, so you just have a tantrum, right in the middle of the floor, so everyone can watch the attention seeker. What a shame. Do you even realize how silly you appear ??

Yeah well, like talking to a kid who already knows it all, but too stupid to leave while he still knows it all.

Johnny Best

Seeing Toad’s business earnings will be like seeing Trump’s tax returns. Ain’t gonna happen.
For a guy who does not know sports Tex you know how to rattle Toad when he gets up to bat. You throw him that high inside fastball to a left handed hitter and he will swing and miss it every time, and curse you out all the way back to the dugout telling you all about your mother!

rjssigns

I rarely watch any sports involving a ball. I drag race, ride motorcycles and build stuff like my pro-street Ranger. Wife and I love going to Road America to watch motorcycle and auto racing. We also travel to NHRA/IHRA national events. All time favorite though is the NMRA/NMCA Superbowl at Route 66 in Joliet. Bucket list item is to be a participant at Joliet.

C

ColoPrinthead

I like to watch people argue on this forum, it is becoming my favorite sport.

jimbug72

Used to follow College Football a bit, but not so much since my daughter was born. Pretty much now the only sport I follow is pro surfing. It's the only sport I still try to partake in myself. I honestly found pro surfing too boring to watch until I discovered they had fantasy leagues.

It's the only fantasy league I've ever participated in, and gambling is required in my league.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
by coloprinthead..... I like to watch people argue on this forum, it is becoming my favorite sport.

toad reporting.jpg

Last edited:

mfatty500

I take in Ice Hockey, Baseball, Football, & Indy Car (have been following it since the 60's when I was just a Lil shit), F-1, can't stand NAPCAR anymore, or Basketball except for March Madness. Just got back from making the annual pilgrimage to the Mecca of Motorsports for the 21st time...

binki

I like High School Football because I am pretty sure most of the players are paid less than me.:rolleyes:Otherwise it is a rich guys game.

gabagoo

I enjoy sports when it matters... I love baseball but with a 162 game season, every game seems so meaningless. Football on the other hand has such a short amount of games almost all are important. I still watch golf every weekend if it is raining or miserable out, and I love the majors and watch all 4 rds of the masters and the US open. Used to watch f-1 but now I only watch the start and about 10 minutes then fall asleep. Indy car the same, although I caught the Indy 500 this weekend and it's always a thrilling race. GO RAPTORS GO!!!!!!

As much as i don't want Boston to win the Stanley cup...If they do, it sort of means to me that the Leafs had a chance to go all the way as they played the Bruins very well and it was anybody's series...but I like St Louis and hope they win!!

TimToad

I enjoy sports when it matters... I love baseball but with a 162 game season, every game seems so meaningless. Football on the other hand has such a short amount of games almost all are important. I still watch golf every weekend if it is raining or miserable out, and I love the majors and watch all 4 rds of the masters and the US open. Used to watch f-1 but now I only watch the start and about 10 minutes then fall asleep. Indy car the same, although I caught the Indy 500 this weekend and it's always a thrilling race. GO RAPTORS GO!!!!!!

As much as i don't want Boston to win the Stanley cup...If they do, it sort of means to me that the Leafs had a chance to go all the way as they played the Bruins very well and it was anybody's series...but I like St Louis and hope they win!!

As much as I like the Warriors now that I'm only a few hours drive away from Oakland and the Bulls are lousy, I'd love to see the Raptors knock them off.