• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Spot UV business cards by 4Over, design by Phillip...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I'm really happy with Phillip's design and also with 4Over. They were fast and their prices are great. I ordered them on Tuesday (11th) and received them today (17th).

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 66
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 71
J

john1

Wow, Those things are LEGIT my man!

That's what i am talkin about!

piccadillysigns

I just got their sample package in the mail today.
We found they have so many options hard to decide what stock or laminate to get.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Thanks everyone!

I just got their sample package in the mail today.
We found they have so many options hard to decide what stock or laminate to get.

I went with the thickest (16pt.) and 4:4 color w/spot UV front and back. Total was around $40 for 1,000 cards.

showcase 66

Those look awesome. I have been trying to push the spot UV but no real takers. Most dont want to spend the extra money for them. The ones who do love them.

HulkSmash

yup, ours are all spot uv'd from 4over. They are Very well done.

Attachments

• 20120917_144116.jpg
    20120917_144116.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 20120917_144128.jpg
    20120917_144128.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 81

SignManiac

I just got my new ones in two weeks ago also. I too went with spot UV. They look really nice!

Edited to say, these are the first cards I'm completely happy with in the past 38 years...

Attachments

• new card.jpg
    new card.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 56

SignManiac

Those look awesome. I have been trying to push the spot UV but no real takers. Most dont want to spend the extra money for them. The ones who do love them.

Make sure your own cards are spot uv so you can show your customers how they come out, and the fact that you went with a UV card might convince them to use it also.

xxaxx

Their Spot UV is really nice ... we have been doing quite a few recently ... love designing them up.

showcase 66

Make sure your own cards are spot uv so you can show your customers how they come out, and the fact that you went with a UV card might convince them to use it also.

My cards have the spot UV. Everyone loves the way they look but not many here want to pay extra. Try to explain to them that when you break it down per card how little you actually are spending it is the cheapest advertising they will have. Still most want the cheapest ones.

CES020

Okay, I'll ask the stupid question from a non-printer guy.....

How do you specific the spot UV part? It's not a color in the file, right? Just confused on how you'd specific, in the file, the "clear" part.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
A separate file has to be created that contains just the text or areas where you want the spot UV. So for this card, there were four files total - two for the front and two for the back.

neato

You send a separate file to indicate where the spot UV goes using 100% K.

This was the first time for me, but it was very easy.

redbarn

I also use the spot uv on my cards from 4over. I have had great success upselling these after client fall in love with mine.