• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Spray paint font

Grafix USA

I have searched here and all the suggested links and I can't find this dripping sprapy paint font. Anyone know where I may find one similiar to this style?

Thanks!

Attachments

• radhatblue.jpg
    radhatblue.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 83

Pat Whatley

PLASMA DRIP
BLOODY
NECROPSY
SCHLOP
There are probably a dozen more in the "HORROR" section of dafont...none of which are identical to what you've got other than they have "dripping" going on. Your example almost looks like a modified Comic Sans with some drips added.

CentralSigns

To remove extra drips convert font to curves and node edit to remove entire drips. Blood fonts could look like yours with a little work. You could even move drips around to make it more realistic.

Grafix USA

Thanks guys. I'm playing with it to get the look I like, but I started with the bloody font and erased what I didn't want and then made edits in PS. This isn't the final copy, but it will get me there. It looks too much like blood right now.

Attachments

• PaintTest2_no_outline.jpg
    PaintTest2_no_outline.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 76