• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sprayer

Redwave Signs

I just wanted to share this info with you guys just in case someone needs a good sprayer. I have been using these for about 2 years, they work really well. I have dropped them off a 6' ladder and they did not break. The only issue I have had is the "o-rings," but I think I can remedy that if I just relieve the pressure before I unscrew the top. I get them from Johnson Window Films. The name of it is a P2 Polyspray. If you have any questions please ask away.

Attachments

• IMG_1965.jpg
    IMG_1965.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 175

weaselboogie

I have 3 and have used them for 5+ years. They're great. I even ran outdoor stain through one to waterproof my kids player.

Redwave Signs

I don't know about an 8' ladder, those extra 2' may damage it =O) Maybe I will do a test to see from what height I can drop it before I break it.

SignManiac

Can you shoot latex and solvent based paints with it? How many different size nozzles are available for it?

Redwave Signs

Better yet maybe everyone can help with this test. If you have one of these drop it from an increasing height and tell us if it breaks. I already did 6' so someone else has to go higher.... :popcorn:

Redwave Signs

You can shoot latex/solvents through it. It only comes with one nozzle, but it is adjustable.

FYI" Your sprayer may not work very well after trying these =o)

I only spray water, app fluid, degreaser through mine.

signage

I have one of these and they can be dropped from 8' without breaking if full they will most likely dent.

Attachments

• sprayer.jpg
    sprayer.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 120

Pinfinity

I have used Lex-Aire for many years and now Capspray. I don't understand this gun your talking about? What type of compressor does it use? It looks like a wagner type set up.

Sorry if I don't get it...but hvlp guns that I have mentioned above can handle just about every type of paint, stain etc. In addition, there are so many variables in fluid nozzles, spray caps etc..

Would you please explain more in depth about this gun?

Sign-Man Signs

It's a self priming garden sprayer. See the little pump on top? That's how it pressurizes itself. Used to spray water or other liquids. Other stuff, I'm not sure. I personally use those silver hand sprayers that have a 5 years warranty. They work well for most chemicals and water. Drop test, not so good, but Home Depot will replace it for nothing.

weaselboogie

Used to spray water or other liquids. Other stuff, I'm not sure. I personally use those silver hand sprayers that have a 5 years warranty. They work well for most chemicals and water. Drop test, not so good, but Home Depot will replace it for nothing.

Yes, nothing thick like paint. I use mine for water, soap/water mix, and rubbing alcohol.