• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

squeegeeless!

Kottwitz-Graphics

wow, just wow...

not only do people who can see get to see such a treat, but blind people can enjoy it too with all the air bubbles....

I really like the font choice, and where the letters intersected, they weeded that part out...:banghead:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
All kinds of goodness in that video, nice find.
Wonder if they cut the letters themselves too?
They took the voids out where the letters over-cut each other.

wayne k
guam usa

Fitch

Man that is soooooo edjikational.

And such design style. Any wonder there are genuine sign guys out there unable to pay mortgages and feed families.

Jerks. Even the creep that sold them that sh!t to self install.

jiarby

they probably have their own plotter for etching glass... and did the trucks themselves.

My favorite part is in the picture below. I guess they do not know about welding the overlapping letters!

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 82

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Makes me want to start cutting and installing glass.
Just eyeball the size and chip it down to fit with with a hammer and chisel or maybe just a rock.

wayne k
guam usa

p3

Man. Some people I have at least seen grab a couple credit cards and double them up or their license or something. That is pretty funny. Would have made the video when they were doing the side, if the wind would have blown the sticker and it would have stuck to itself! Was close. I was rooting for nature a couple times.

sticker_monkeys

Incredible!!! Totally made my night... :clapping:I have a yearning to find them and show them magic with a squeegee and a roll of masking tape! Any of us could turn their installation world upside down! lol