• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

squeegeeless!

jc1cell

How do you say "Holy Bubbles!!" in spanish.....

Santas Burbujas Batman! La facilidad de hacerlo sin tantas herramientas es algo que nunca hubiera imaginado.

bubbles bubbles everywhere....

You guys need to understand that the sun will make ALL! those bubbles go away. Insider trick. Didn't you know? :banghead:

Watching that made me feel my sig is no longer needed...Dogh!!!!

jc

CheapVehicleWrap

they probably have their own plotter for etching glass... and did the trucks themselves.

My favorite part is in the picture below. I guess they do not know about welding the overlapping letters!

I knew a glass guy who deep carved an entire restaurants windows and all the glass. He didn't know how to weld either.

surf city

F*#k............. I've been spending all that money on those damn squeegee's That could have generated alot of beer money.

Lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

However this looks like standard NY to me, New Yorkers are way too busy to take the time to stop for something as silly as a squeegee! :covereyes:

ionsigns

YouTUBE Corollary: The less a person knows about something, the more apt they will be to expose their ignorance by videotaping their dumb@$$ and posting it online.

Funnier yet, my supposed competition was still doing it that way - no hinge or measurement (they did use a squeegee) after being in the business for 8 years.