• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Srt10 viper

fmg

Here's my blackness of beauty. Just cant wrap it could you? If so what would you do.
Thank you!

Attachments

• viper.jpg
    viper.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

parkedcar

Thats a sick truck!
I'm sure you could come up with at least a nice partial wrap. Doesnt have to be anything mind blowing, just keep it simple.

fmg

Thanks.
I love this truck so much. I have wracked my brain over it for at least 3 years and just cant get my head around what to do.I was thinking about some matte black graphic work to accent it but just dont know what to do.
If I wrapped it I know it would be pulled off within a month.
Maybe ina few years ya never know.

Craig Sjoquist

nice truck
but please people learn to properly load picture ..I don't want your pictures in my PC

marbleize it why flat like others, do something no one else has done but keep it similar look

fmg

Sorry about that but if you don't mind could you please let me know the correct way of uploading images or is there a link I can follow.
Muchos Gracias
Ahaaaaa I think I worked it out.
Thanks for the heads up on that.

fmg

nice truck
but please people learn to properly load picture ..I don't want your pictures in my PC

marbleize it why flat like others, do something no one else has done but keep it similar look
I wasn't thinking of wrapping it complete flat, Maybe just a few sections of flat black text and graphics that's all.Highlights so to speak but just can't work out what.
Thank you

Sticky Signs

Are you just looking for graphics or will it be to advertise?
Flat black on black always looks cool. Maybe you could play around with the Viper logo and the Ram logo.

speedmedia

This is why I have a company truck and a personal vehicle... It was the best thing I ever did. I wrapped my company vehicle and let it work for me and enjoy going incognito in my personal vehicle...

I would have a hard time wrapping a truck that looked that good.

Thanks,
kurt

SignosaurusRex

Personally, I'd skip the wrap and go with a very tasteful and elegant cut, like maybe a silverleaf with a very light-weight Burgundy, Purple or Dark blue outline. Keep It Simple & Sweet. Not to big, nor too small but yet very readable. Just enough jazz to compliment the beauty of the truck yet still advertise.