Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ss2 expiry dates

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by gabagoo, Apr 29, 2009.

1. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    I was told from my sales rep that they have moved up all the expiry dates on ink as it should not sit on the shelf to long and I believe I had seen here on the forums the same story. I just got back from picking up a ss2 magenta cartridge and the date is july 29th................2010!!!! Whats the deal? not a complaint obviously but what was all the hub bub about shortening expiry dates.

Tags:
  2. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Most of the cartridges I been getting expire June of 09 thats where all the hub bub is about. I did recieve 6 carts with an expire date of July 2010

3. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    my problem is that I bought abunch of cartridges in december to avoid a price increase and I still have a cyan cartridge which is dated for April 09.WEhen I phoned and complained that the due date was not far enough ahead they told me that this was some new sort of policy from Mimaki and that this was the way it would be in the future. Obviously that was a lie to clear out old cartridges. I will confront my sales rep and watch him dance some new 2 step.lol

4. ColesCreations

ColesCreations Member

Dec 15, 2006
    Or just do the battery trick and don't worry 'bout it no mo:)

5. COREYAARON

COREYAARON New Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Disposable chips anyone?