• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

St. Louis sign supply vendors

trakers

Need to order substrate and trying to keep Grimco honest. Isn't there another rather large sign supply vendor that recently opened in the St. Louis area that would carry 4x8 corro, polymetal, etc.?

trakers

I know about R&J have done a little with them. N Glantz was what I was trying to remember.

I've noticed Grimco has become much more touchy-feely lately, contacting us more, and that's good. It was just last time when we needed to order about 80 sign blanks they were way higher than Barco. When I relayed this info back to Grimco they dropped their prices, but it sort of torqued me off since otherwise I would have paid 40% more than I should have. Just seemed too "car salesman" like, preying on my ignorance?

Keith Jenicek

R&J definately. If you don't like the feel of Grimco's conglomeration, give your business to the small business to keep competition alive! After all, most of us are small business.

tsgstl

R&J is the only locally owned supply company anymore. Love them guys
NGlantz has been great with us in every way so far.
Laird Plastics is really trying to get into the sign supply biz and their prices reflect this (besides metal based goods)

They can't all be N&F's unfortunately

edit: I don't like to be bugged by salesmen in all honesty

Dovette

N. Glantz just opened a branch there.
They have quite a lot of substrates available.
N. Glantz also has their own brand of polymetal that is called Bebond.
Give them a call and ask about it.
Their phone number there is 757.487.5300