• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Staples 50% off sale on banners!!!!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I can match that. I'd loose a few bucks on each banner but I'd make it up in volume.....

wayne k
guam usa

Pat Whatley

Tell them to design it and see how much they cost then or if they can even do it

Why couldn't they? Most of the online banner sites, like the Staples site, have a pile of ready-to-go templates that you just plug your info into and honestly a majority of them look as good, or better, than a majority of the drivel people post here.

Berferful

Commodity

If you have a price list, then you are competing with this crap. Compete with service, unbelievable turn around and great ideas and price becomes secondary.

ProWraps

just wait until its hung outside and lasts a day. most of these shops like fedex are aqeuous. i have no idea how they sell that crap.

briankb

Premium Subscriber
Why couldn't they? Most of the online banner sites, like the Staples site, have a pile of ready-to-go templates that you just plug your info into and honestly a majority of them look as good, or better, than a majority of the drivel people post here.

:goodpost: