Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Start an account with Montroy sign products or Wholesale banner?

Discussion in 'Business Management' started by Stevealex, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Stevealex

Stevealex Member

Jan 2, 2011
    Queen creek arizona
    I have been in the sign business for 8 months workin for a shop in Az. that has done business with wholesale banner. They seemed like a good supplier but the owner took care of most of that side of things so I still dont know alot about the company. I am now starting my own business and need to decide on a materials supplier. I recently found Montroy sign products and I want to get some advice as to which might be the better supplier to do business with. I also hear Fellers is best. Any Ideas? Thank you

Tags:
  2. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    find the top 5 that can deliver or ship to your area in a timely manner, and choose AT LEAST two.
    you never know when you're gonna get stuck with a deadline that one cannot fulfill your materials order in time.

3. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    yeah - others would be Denco sales, advantage, and product sign supply

4. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    +1 to advantage and fellers... great suppliers and very timely.

Midwest Sign Supply is still my favorite, locally, as they will deliver by noon if I can order by 9am.

5. Stevealex

Stevealex Member

Jan 2, 2011
    Queen creek arizona
    great! thx for the advice. im checkin out those other dealers now.