• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Starting up, need some advice as to what to buy

Flawless Images

I was using a Roland Camm PRo GX400 using Flexi Pro something??? where I previously worked.

I want to get a 60" so I can vinyl tractor trailers and big stuff, also want to get a laptop, Screen printer (shirt Maker) and anything else anyone could suggest??

I don't have a lot of money.

Is it bad to buy used equipment from someone you don't know??

Also.. what is better then Flexi and if so would it be compatible with the Heat Press

What do the Heat Presses run and what can they do??

I assume Roland is the best in the industry but what is the best for a better price?

Roland #1
What is the second best

Third best?? Etc..

I don't want to buy any crap... :banghead:

If you can help me I will appreciate it and send you a nice gift in the mail along with a Christmas card every year... to show appreciation.. .
Im a good guy and just need some help.

Thanks.

A

TheSnowman

I don't have a lot of money.
I'd say save until you do. Or get a loan like the rest of us had to do.

Is it bad to buy used equipment from someone you don't know?
It could be, if it's too good to be true.

What do the Heat Presses run and what can they do?
If you don't know what they even do, why are you thinking about buying one?

I assume Roland is the best in the industry but what is the best for a better price?
Beggars can't be choosers. You get what you pay for...period.

What is the second best
It's all personal opinion. Do a little research by using the "search" function, instead of expecting us to all just make your business decisions for you, or go to a trade show, maybe then you'll figure out what a heat press can do.

I don't want to buy any crap... :banghead:
Then you need to not worry about how much you are spending, do good research, and just do what it takes to get the good stuff.

If you can help me I will appreciate it and send you a nice gift in the mail along with a Christmas card every year... to show appreciation.. .
Im a good guy and just need some help.

I'll await this gift, and it'd better be nice, otherwise, heads are gonna roll!:doh:

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
You not having a "whole lot of money" means nothing... someone needs to throw an actual number out...

You need around 30,000 bucks. If you are nowhere near to having that, then design on your computer, sub out the prints. Laptops for wraps are not the prime machine to have, I do design them on mine but it's also a fast laptop, prepare to spend 3500-6000 on a really fast laptop, external drive and larger moniter when using it at a desk location