• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

static cling labels

BarbieQ

My customer wants his logo on static cling to be applied to the storm doors he's selling. One label manufacturer I found screen prints onto the static cling material. I've read on here that printing on static cling as one would on vinyl is a fairly difficult process to pull off. Evidently the static cling slips around in the machine. I don't know which process is more successful. So what I want is some advise on which process works better. And I need the names of some vendors. I looked on the Merchant Directory and didn't really find anyone who fit this situation. You can pm me or post a reply here. Thanks for the help.

Letterbox Mike

We print a lot of static cling, prints just fine on our printers. If you PM me the specs I'll get you a quote.

Also, another option would be a super-low-tack removable vinyl, we've done many many many of these for a local window and door company, they work great and tend to stay put a little better than static.

Bill Modzel

We've screen printed on static cling for 30 years and have Edge and solvent digital printed on it as long as we've had the equipment.

If you're set up to screen print flat substrates, ie. have a press and vacuum table, not an apparel setup, it's no different than any other substrate.