• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stealth Graphics/Reflective Vinyl Question

mrkawliga

I have a police customer who needs to match some existing stealth graphics on a black vehicle. The vinyl has a brownish bronze appearance in daylight and reflects a bright Gold at night. I am unable to locate such a vinyl in any of my color charts and my vinyl supplier is unsure as well. It is definitely not black refective, at least not oracal. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Can you post some pictures? Oracal black reflective reflects silver, but there are some black reflectives that reflect gold. I had some Nikkalite that reflected gold. But as far as the vinyl being brown/bronze in regular light, I'm not sure about that one.

mrkawliga

Here is a poor pic from the customer

Attachments

• Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 93

mrkawliga

That's how it looks and it's only about a year old. Here is a another picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 91

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You're either gonna have to buy several samples and see which one you like or just take the bull by the horns and tell them, you'll supply your own vinyl, if it's a new cruiser.

We stock 3 different brands of black reflective.... and they all look kinda bronzie in natural light, but all a different bronze.

gabagoo

many years ago Avery used to have that brown reflective look, but I think they now have something similar to 3M