• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Steamer Vinyl Remover

I was wondering if anyone is using one of the steamers to remove vinyl and wraps. What are your thoughts? Does it work well? Is it worth buying?

gabagoo

steamers work pretty good although sometimes they can seperate the adhesive from the vinyl making more use of rpaid remover, but still prefer working with a steamer over heat gun where possible

Long as you get a good one with larger capacity well as adjustable temp output, you'll be kicking yourself in the arse for not buying one sooner. BIG TIP..... DO NOT buy any of the ones any of the sign suppliers are offering. Do some research on your own and you'll find the same ones cheaper from other vendors (just NOT NEVER AND NO WAY any of the cheap knock off crap Amacrapazon offers) and better yet you can go direct to the manufacturers on the bigger commercial steam units.