• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Steampunk!

SignManiac

I hate most TV commercials, but just watched a pretty cool one for Omega watches! Great concept, great illustration, very well done. Just sharing as I find the steampunk genre' inspirational from a designer stand point.

legacyborn

OMG Thank you... Droooooool

Omega_Tourbillon_Watches.jpg

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred said we could attach online videos with the new forum update but I am not smart enough to figure out how to do it....

wayne k
guam usa

just use the toolbar icon that looks like a film strip.

[video=vimeo;63314143]http://vimeo.com/63314143[/video]

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Thanks Fred,
being familiar with both film & strippers I was still unable to concatenate the two and locate the icon.

wayne k
guam usa

Joe Diaz

I'd be disappointed if I got that watch and found out that there is no tiny gear universe living inside. :noway::Big Laugh

Cool video.

rjssigns

Grandpa had a pocket watch. One day it quit working so he tried to fix it. As I watched over his shoulder he gently pried off the back. A little bug fell out and he said: "No wonder it stopped the engineer died".:rolleyes:

Pat Whatley

How much is something like that?

If you have to ask then you can't afford it.

The Omega Tourbillon will only set you back about $110,000.

The clear face not only looks cool, and shows off the intricate internal workings it pretty much eliminates the chance you'll see someone with a cheap, Chinese knockoff.

omgsideburns

[SUB]If you want an automatic watch that lets you see the guts, low end seiko 5 automatics can be had for around $100 new and come with glass casebacks on them.[/SUB]