• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Step and repeat backdrop banner and stand

gixxer2004

I have a customer who is looking for 12'x8' or 10'x8' step and repeat backdrop systems that will be used numerous times at charity events. Anyone have a good reputable wholesaler for the stands? Or even the stands and banners as a package deal? Most of the stands I looked at online looked cheap and lightweight.

Sign Eagle

I believe the company is Testrite located in PA, they have an 8'x8' also sell an extension to make 10' or 12' wide.

bpatrick3

Just did a 8x10 and used the above mentioned Testrite brand with the extensions. It was very nice. Creative Banner can print the step and repeat and sell you the hardware, the hardware it Testrite brand.

GB2

Old Member
I've sold and used those stands in the past but would not use them again for anything over a 4' wide banner. They are cumbersome to assemble with quite a few parts and screws that could get stripped out and are very flimsy, especially at the large sizes. If you use the extension poles then you are almost guaranteed to break the stand the first time you use it. We now sell and use pipe and drape stands for large step and repeat banners, it's a far better solution.