• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Step & Repeat Banner Stand

fresh

I have a client looking for a Step & Repeat 8'x8' banner with stand. The banner is (obviously) not the problem... My question is, has anyone made a stand in house, or do you typically purchase it pre-fab?

I'm pretty sure we can construct one out of either PVC or aluminum piping, but this week I'm not really in the mood to design and fabricate a frame that is going to be used once.

If you have made them, do you have any tips? If you've purchased them where did you get if from, and did you like it?

Thank you!

401Graphics

i made one once with two 4x8 banners (matte). Then used a lighting stand i had laying around from when i used to DJ years ago, (rented the stand to the customer)

Attachments

• 204603_10150151056701364_2224061_o.jpg
    204603_10150151056701364_2224061_o.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 77

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I have a client looking for a Step & Repeat 8'x8' banner with stand. The banner is (obviously) not the problem... My question is, has anyone made a stand in house, or do you typically purchase it pre-fab?

I'm pretty sure we can construct one out of either PVC or aluminum piping, but this week I'm not really in the mood to design and fabricate a frame that is going to be used once.

If you have made them, do you have any tips? If you've purchased them where did you get if from, and did you like it?

Thank you!

How about this guy here for $109.
http://www.fieldcenterusa.com/products/Telescopic-Banner-Stand.html

These free standing telescopic banner stands are versatile. Having the ability to be used as both a single or double sided banner display unit. With adjustability on both width and height, the unique telescopic design can display banners ranging from 52” to 95” wide and from 36” to 96” tall.

We can print for you. You just order and give it to your customer. No need to figure out the sizes, printings and problems.

Francis

fresh

How about this guy here for $109.
http://www.fieldcenterusa.com/products/Telescopic-Banner-Stand.html

These free standing telescopic banner stands are versatile. Having the ability to be used as both a single or double sided banner display unit. With adjustability on both width and height, the unique telescopic design can display banners ranging from 52” to 95” wide and from 36” to 96” tall.

We can print for you. You just order and give it to your customer. No need to figure out the sizes, printings and problems.

Francis

So.. an 8x8 banner would actually have to be an 8x7'11" banner?