• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stick Families

showcase 66

Does anyone know where a good place is to get stick family vectors. I keep getting asked for them. I have drawn some and done them that way but I dont really want to put that much time into them. I am participating in a craft fair this weekend and I just saw they put stick figure decals as one of the items we will have available.

artsnletters

really? stick figures? Just goes to show where sign-making in the new millenium has gone. Does the world really need MORE vinyl stick figures on suburban mini-vans and Yukons? maybe a Calvin would work...

JdaddioN

Noticed WalMart sells them now in the automotive department... No kidding. Add your family members throw away the rest. It was some where around $6.00 a package. Good Luck!

showcase 66

Honestly I have no desire to do them. I usually set up my cousin to do small car decals so he can make some money. I absolutely hate doing these things. But if people want to pay $5 each person, I guess I can do them.

uneedasign

Is this what you are looking for?

Calvin.jpg

fmg

I can't believe how many times this topic come up on this forum. What a complete joke!

W

wetgravy

Honestly I have no desire to do them. I usually set up my cousin to do small car decals so he can make some money. I absolutely hate doing these things. But if people want to pay $5 each person, I guess I can do them.

i feel you on that CSDD. Between silly graphics like this, last names on the tint area of the front windshield and 2" initials on the sides of cars ... really makes you regret coming in for the day. Fills up those empty times though, so can't complain too much. It also helps get rid of our massive scrap pile that my predecessors have made from the past 2+ years.