• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stick Family Artwork

jozi

This seems like a silly questions, but where do you get the artwork for stick family car window art. I generally don't do this kind of work, but my best friend wants it!!

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
I don't understand why people want to advertise the structure of their family to all the world and its various low-lifes.

signswi

Send your friend a link to any one of a million places online that do it for a loss, go do something else.

Bly

Thank me later..

attachment.php

Attachments

• stick-figures.jpg
    stick-figures.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 174

Bly

Funny vid.

There's really no easy way to peel off vinyl with permanent adhesive.

visual800

Doing stick figures is like hitting crack....once you do it, you will be asked to do it again and again....and again.....and you will!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Have we REALLY reached the point in this business where shop owners/employees can't draw their own stick figures?

It's globalization.
I have to outsource all my stick figure drawing to India in order to stay competitive in the fast changing, cut throat market that is stick figure decal generation.

wayne k
guam usa

signmeup

Throw it up on 99designs and let designers all over the world compete to draw you up some stick figures. Then don't pay the contest winner. Free vector stick figures!!

Marlene

a true friend wouldn't let their friend put those lame things on a car or let a friend put stupid sayings on their walls or any of the other dumb things people do. I know anyone can draw these horrid things but why bother if there are some to just punch in and cut out? why spend more time on this than needed so I don't blame you for looking for clipart for these things. if I had a friend who insisted on putting them on her car, I too would want to just get it over with and would not want to bother to draw out a dorky bunch of stick figures. hope you are able to find some so you don't have to spend your time on this.

Speedsterbeast

a true friend wouldn't let their friend put those lame things on a car or let a friend put stupid sayings on their walls or any of the other dumb things people do. I know anyone can draw these horrid things but why bother if there are some to just punch in and cut out? why spend more time on this than needed so I don't blame you for looking for clipart for these things. if I had a friend who insisted on putting them on her car, I too would want to just get it over with and would not want to bother to draw out a dorky bunch of stick figures. hope you are able to find some so you don't have to spend your time on this.

Well said!
I wonder if his friend has a tribal art tattoo on his arm.

But if someone wanted it done: they pay, I do it. I only offer my opinion if they ask. Then I would tell them how horribly unoriginal it is and offer something else.

The problem is that I think there are a million stick figures depending on wheather your kid plays soccer or hockey, so a disc of drawings is a legitimate question.