• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stick family clipart

DrJ2vinyl

Win sum loose sum
HI ALL, BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON, I HAVE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF REQUESTS FOR THESE STICK PEOPLE ON VANS AND WHAT NOT. FIRST WHERE CAN I GET THEM FILES AT ROYALTY FREE OR NOT AND WHAT ARE SOME BASIC CHARGES YOU GET IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS DOING THEM, THANKS:thread

SignManiac

So simple even a caveman can do it...wait, they're the one's who invented stick figures in the first place.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Wow Pat... you mean for only $45 plus shipping I too can have my very own stick-figure clipart collection? Toooo cooool.

J Hill Designs

Here's a start...'scuse the language :rock-n-roll:

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 132

Bradster941

I just draw them on a sheet of copy paper with a Sharpie, insert their names under each one with the Disney font, scan it, then auto trace it in Flexi.

Family of 4 (2 copies, one for each side) .... 2" x 8" .... $120
Family of 6 (2 copies, one for each side) .... 2" x 10" .... $160
Pets, dog, cat, bird, etc $15 each additional

If they don't want to spend that much, I make a copy of the copy paper, (on another sheet of copy paper, trim both pieces to a tight rectangle, and apply it to their windows with 3M spray adhesive for $40 and advise them to avoid rain, car washes, snow, or having their vehicle outdoors for any reason.

Hope this helps.