Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stick figures

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by keleland, Mar 11, 2007.

1. keleland

keleland Member

Dec 30, 2006
    Where can I find clipart for stick figures?

Tags:
  2. mladams7259

mladams7259 Very Active Member

Sep 7, 2006
    Why not just draw them?

3. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    Blade posted this a while back on a similar thread.

http://www.signs101.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7122&d=1156885928

I have no use for them, but I did test out the link by opening in Acrobat Professional, where you can "save as' an .eps file & open in Illustrator as vector artwork.

I guess this topic comes up every 6 months or year... & usually results in a flamefest of questioning drawing talent, or copyright infringement discussions...

so as Blade said when he posted... "I'm just tired of this topic, so here ya go" :Cool 2:

I don't know whether these are his own versions... or the popular soccer mom version currently on the street. I've never seen them, & don't have any clue what people see in them... but hope this helps.

4. keleland

keleland Member

Dec 30, 2006
    Thanks iSign!

5. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    you're welcome!

(I just edited my last post, so I'll bump this up to catch your attention in case any of my edit info has value for you)

6. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    Heres a couple more to vectorize if needed !

Attached Files:

7. Geary

Geary Very Active Member

A Sharpie® and a scanner and program that vectorizes......it's all you need. There's a guy at the mall doing this and makes 200 bucks a DAY just off of those things!!!

I'm setting up at the next swap meet!! Heck with it! :tongue:

~Gear

8. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    "Sticks" and "Figures" in the same sentence make me nervous! The last time I checked my "Figures", I did'nt have two "Sticks" to rub together.

9. Mason

Mason Very Active Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Ever used a tablet before? The waccom intuos is an excellent way to draw those quickie stick figures or whatever.. just sayin.. :)

10. Geary

Geary Very Active Member

The Tablet is a doer for sure Mason. Love that thing. :thumb: