• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stick figures

iSign

Blade posted this a while back on a similar thread.

http://www.signs101.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7122&d=1156885928

I have no use for them, but I did test out the link by opening in Acrobat Professional, where you can "save as' an .eps file & open in Illustrator as vector artwork.

I guess this topic comes up every 6 months or year... & usually results in a flamefest of questioning drawing talent, or copyright infringement discussions...

so as Blade said when he posted... "I'm just tired of this topic, so here ya go" :Cool 2:

I don't know whether these are his own versions... or the popular soccer mom version currently on the street. I've never seen them, & don't have any clue what people see in them... but hope this helps.

iSign

you're welcome!

(I just edited my last post, so I'll bump this up to catch your attention in case any of my edit info has value for you)

Replicator

Heres a couple more to vectorize if needed !

Attachments

• stick_family_2.pdf
    38 KB · Views: 186
  • stick_people.pdf
    22.1 KB · Views: 177

Geary

A Sharpie® and a scanner and program that vectorizes......it's all you need. There's a guy at the mall doing this and makes 200 bucks a DAY just off of those things!!!

I'm setting up at the next swap meet!! Heck with it! :tongue:

~Gear

SignosaurusRex

"Sticks" and "Figures" in the same sentence make me nervous! The last time I checked my "Figures", I did'nt have two "Sticks" to rub together.

Mason

Ever used a tablet before? The waccom intuos is an excellent way to draw those quickie stick figures or whatever.. just sayin.. :)