• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stick people, silhouettes in a line needed

Graphics2u

Would anyone have seen anything similar to this image, doesn't need to be exactly like it but similar. Need vector preferably for screenprinting. i've searched many of the usual stock image sites but nothing quite like this. Lot's of this stick person shape, but I'm not sure how to get it into this kind of 3-D look. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• Stickman.jpg
    Stickman.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 133

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Got more detail on what you want?
That would be an easy one in 3D.
The final could be exported as vectors to ai or eps.

wayne k
guam usa

Graphics2u

Forgive me if I'm wrong...... but is it that much harder to set up separations for a raster image?

Just wondering because I've got a stack of 4 c/p screenprinted signs in front of me that feature full color pictures. (from a supplier)
Depends on the type of separations you're doing. We don't get into printing any 4 color process things in our shop. plus trying to keep this to a 2-color design.

John Butto

Old Paint: if you hold down the option/shift on a Mac and command/shift on a PC and type ??)) it should draw for you.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Its easy, you take your mouse and DRAW your vector shapes, then you use magic things called fills to fill those shapes with colors/blends. Also if you like the pen to paper feel you can buy a digital pen and tablet to physically DRAW your shapes.

Why do some of you "OLD TIMERS" get so offended by the new age?

OldPaint

offended? because someone is to dumb to draw??? you need to find a better word then offended............ hahahahahahaha

John Butto

You used that word DRAW the wrong way sonny.
Drawing is a form of visual art that makes use of any number of drawing instruments to mark a two-dimensional medium. Instruments used include graphite pencils, pen and ink, inked brushes, wax color pencils, crayons, charcoal, chalk, pastels, various kinds of erasers, markers, styluses, and various metals (such as silverpoint). An artist who practices or works in drawing may be called a draftsman or draughtsman.[1]

phototec

i AM ALSO A DRAFTSMAN)))))))))))))

Draftsman, Me to (that's how I started this kind of work after serving in the Army)!

When I started doing architectural drafting back in the day, I did all my drawings with drafting mechanical pencils on drafting vellum paper, now days I use my computer, Adobe Illustrator, with Hot Door CADTools and it makes everything go faster and changes are a snap. I used to almost wear a hole in the drafting vellum paper with the electric eraser and metal shield when ever I needed to make changes.

Attached is a sample 4 page scaled drawing of a two story garage/media room I made for a friend a few years ago. I really like how CADTools does automatic dimensioning, and keeps everything in whatever scale you set your drawing in.

Today I'm creating a scaled drawing template using Illustrator with CADTools for my next wrap project, sometime it's better to make your own templates after measuring the trailer.

:thumb:

Attachments

• 17x22 Garage-Media Room Plans.pdf
    859.1 KB · Views: 145