• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sticker media supplier in the PNW?

RatherDashing

My previous supplier of media was Gans, and they were a great company to work with. Now that they are out of business, I need a new supplier, preferably in the Pacific Northwest (for cheaper freight and faster transit). Media that I need are for my HP 115 Latex printer, 54in or less. Looking for sticker media of various types and banner vinyl. Any one have a recommendation?

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Good afternoon,

We are a material supplier based in Seattle and carry 3M, Avery, etc. materials. Would be happy to connect sometime to discuss your material needs and see if we can source those for you. My office line is 800-527-7778, ext. 112 and I can also be reached via email at philj@airmark.com.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext. 112
philj@airmark.com

AKA TRE

My previous supplier of media was Gans, and they were a great company to work with. Now that they are out of business, I need a new supplier, preferably in the Pacific Northwest (for cheaper freight and faster transit). Media that I need are for my HP 115 Latex printer, 54in or less. Looking for sticker media of various types and banner vinyl. Any one have a recommendation?
Not PNW local but I am in Southern Oregon and Lexjet.com has a warehouse in Sparks, NV I usually get my orders in a day or two with free shipping. Great customer service as well. Sun Supply stocks a lot of media as well and is in Seattle and Portland.