• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sticker Prices - Large Quantity

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Personally, I think you're a little steep for both quantities.

If you can get that, good for you, but if someone on their end happens to ask a label maker company, they might be surprised that these as you put it..... cheap vinyl-short term labels can be gotten for very little each or less... you might lose your best customer if they start shopping you.

When doing things outside of your norm, your sign prices can't remain in your known area unless you are willing to lose the deal. However, in losing this deal, you might lose a good and frequent customer together.

Be careful, when traveling outside of your comfort zone.

Last edited:
J

john1

Sounds very steep IMO. Jobs like this should be outsourced to someone like Stouse. Using them it would be a couple hundred and easy money.

royster13

There is no doubt Stouse has a great products & service, but that does not make them worth 20% to 40% more than other equally reliable suppliers....

Suz

Oh, sorry royster. Is there a way to delete the thread or move it? Not meaning to broadcast. Thanks!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It might not be in the 'Premium' section, but I've been corrected time and time again, that the Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc., cannot be seen by any lurkers or end-viewers, unless they have a membership.

I don't like it it either, but I've been told there is no worry for this any longer. :rolleyes:

Suz

Gino,

So sorry, I removed my information at top. I thought it would be okay, since I saw something about banner pricing and the Title on forum was about pricing. Won't do that again! Looks like I'll have to join the Premium subscriber to do that again, I checked out the membership & will do that soon. Thanks!