• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sticker prices?

stitchmonkey

sorry guys Iwas'nt clear he wants the stickers cut they sound simple250 black ones 250 white ones and 250 brushed metal 750 total I've got a plotter just have no clue what to charge

just got a call. a guy wants 750 vinyl stickers (three colors 250 stickers each) 1.5"x7" three different material, I'm new to this business and have done a few large vinyl banners and heat transfers but have no clue what to charge for this:help:

Last edited:

mtmdesigns

screenprint..... sounds like its for a buddy to me cut it for him and have him weed and transfer it ... lol..

sub it to someone with a digital printer

or tell his cheap ass to buy 5,000 and get i screened...

I would pass......

Flame

$0.80 each for a digital print on intermediate vinyl, with laminate, and contour cut and weeded. No app tape, simple contour cut only.

Sub out the work, it's not worth your time to layer the vinyl.

Jackpine

just got a call. a guy wants 750 vinyl stickers (three colors 250 stickers each) 1.5"x7" three different material, I'm new to this business and have done a few large vinyl banners and heat transfers but have no clue what to charge for this:help:

If it is small text I would print them. $1.25 to $2.50 print/laminated and cut.

stitchmonkey

RE:sticker prices

sorry guys Iwas'nt clear he wants the stickers cut they sound simple250 black ones 250 white ones and 250 brushed metal 750 total I've got a plotter just have no clue what to charge

mtmdesigns

brushed metal that small....

have fun...... pain in the fnnnn assssssss

have someone do it digital... they never know the difference(well sometimes)

Flame

If they're single color.... maybe $1.30 each. But if you're layering vinyl.... no way man. Tell him they have to be printed or you're not interested. Trust me.... that many small decals.... NOT FUN TO LAYER VINYL!!!

I used to do hundreds upon hundreds of 4" 2 color decals. Living.... nightmare.....

Cadmn

smaller=more time =more cost in cut vinyl unless you are lowballin & need to do something

stitchmonkey

If they're single color.... maybe $1.30 each. But if you're layering vinyl.... no way man. Tell him they have to be printed or you're not interested. Trust me.... that many small decals.... NOT FUN TO LAYER VINYL!!!

I used to do hundreds upon hundreds of 4" 2 color decals. Living.... nightmare.....

thanks I figured out the layering of vinyl and turn those down all the time, I'm gonna invest in a printer/cutter one of these years just for that reason.

thanks again

Checkers

Assuming they're all the same, you're better off looking into die-cutting.
You'll make more money for less work.
Stouse, Gill Line and Gregory are 3 that come to mind and can quote you a price. You just add your mark up and design fee to the cost.

Checkers

Flame

Assuming they're all the same, you're better off looking into die-cutting.
You'll make more money for less work.
Stouse, Gill Line and Gregory are 3 that come to mind and can quote you a price. You just add your mark up and design fee to the cost.

Checkers

Not really. For that small of a quantity (250 per design) they'll rake him over the coals. It'd be more cost efficient to have a local printer do them for him than Stouse... UNLESS he gets into quantities of ATLEAST 500. Preferably 1000. For small quantities, Stouse sure charges you.

Go to their website and check out their prices and you'll see what I mean.:Big Laugh