• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stika question

rcpuller1

i need some help setting up the cut lengths on my SX 12. I know the cutter can cut upto 39 inches BUT i cant seem to get mine to switch from the mm settings over to inches. As of now i can only cut in 13 inch lengths due to those settings

Please help

Jeff

gvgraphics

I haven't used the DR. Stika software in a LONG time................! Have you looked through all of the settings and in the cut panel?

ahollow

This should do it. I set a different one for each length and width vinyl (SX-15) I work with.

Attachments

• stika.jpg
    stika.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 87

ahollow

In Dr. Stika,
File -> Print Setup -> Roland SX-12 Properties
Advanced
click MediaSizeSettings, click Properties
check Add New Media Size
click Inch
Set Width and Length
Enter New Media Size Name

You are all set. You can enter as many sizes and names as you wish, and select them from the Paper Size option on the Advanced Settings screen.

rcpuller1

Allan

I did that, but still only have like 13 inches vertically when i am designing... After making the chages shouldnt i have like 39 inches vertically?? please let me know...email me at rcpuller1@gmail.com