• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stock neighborhood crime watch signs?

hoerth

Anyone wholesale neighborhood crime watch signs? Stock design ought to be fine and I'm presuming would cost less than custom production.

hoerth

Jeeesh, maybe I oughta come up with a design for Robbie the Robber or Barney the Bandit. Appears to be a nice little business. Doesn't look like the words Neighborhood Watch are copyrighted from what I can see.

G-Artist

Jeeesh, maybe I oughta come up with a design for Robbie the Robber or Barney the Bandit. Appears to be a nice little business. Doesn't look like the words Neighborhood Watch are copyrighted from what I can see..

Of course not but the image on the referred-to page is.

In fact no short phrase such as "Neighborhood Watch" is eligible for copyright protection.

Whatever you find, it would be good if there was a space for the name of the group to be applied. They like that. We are doing some this week (at least they are due by Friday...lol).